👉 TRY THESE 8 SIMPLE SOUL CARE ACTIVITIES
It is well known that adding self-care to your daily routine is important so that you can share the best version of yourself with the world. In this article, we will look at what soul care is and 8 simple soul care activities that you can easily add to your self-care day, daily routines or rituals.
What is Soul Care?
Essentially it is doing things to nourish your spirit/soul. For example, cultivating healthy thought patterns, working on your mindset, learning, growing, contributing, and having meaningful conversations.
8 Simple Soul Care Activities:
1) Laugh, be playful and joyful it's no joke the benefits of laughter are huge. Have you tried laughter yoga?
2) Chase Your Dreams is there something you dream of doing but haven't created the time for it yet? What is the next small step to making this dream become a reality? Schedule it now.
3) Growth from the perspective of Human Needs Psychology one of the most important human needs is growth. What would you love to learn about? e.g reading a book, learning a new skill, taking a course or working on becoming the best version of yourself.
4) Contribution from the perspective of Human Needs Psychology contribution is the other most important human need. How can you increase your feeling of a sense of contribution? e.g work, family, volunteering, charity, contributing to society or making the world a better place.
5) Practice Gratitude what can you be grateful for today? The dictionary definition of Gratitude is "the quality of being thankful". Did you know that you can't simultaneously be fearful and grateful? Get the benefits of gratitude by doing a simple 9 minute daily gratitude meditation.
6) Journaling is a great way to get your thoughts onto paper and reflect on day to day life. This can be as simple as a blank notebook or along the lines of a dedicated journal e.g a Gratitude Journal.
7) Savour Your Food take a moment today to try this out. When you eat your next meal be fully present with the activity of eating and savour every bite.
8) Focus on your breath spend a day focusing on your breath as it flows in and out of your body. When you focus on your breath you bring your mind into the now the present moment. This helps to free you from the future and the past and can be very healing and rejuvenating.
Loved these 8 Simple Soul Care Activities?
>>>>> Check out our 25 Easy Self-Care Day Ideas
Happy Soul Care! Have an amazing day 🧡
Looking for a new eco friendly sustainable yoga mat?
Check out our popular bestselling eco friendly yoga mats and essential eco friendly yoga sets here.