World Yoga Festival - Reading, UK
Immerse yourself in the incredible teachings of yoga while surrounded by lovely people and tucked into a beautiful country park. Swim in the lake to cool off from the warm sunshine and eat delicious vegan food that makes your body smile.
THIS IS WORLD YOGA FESTIVAL 2017
Last month we attended the 2nd World Yoga Festival hosted in Beal Park, Reading, England. Close to the heart of London and therefore with easy access to and from the main UK airports.
Yoga teachers, artists, musicians, mediators, friends, family, food and boutique shops from around the world make this event a delicious irresistible mixture of knowledge and wisdom.
The Festival In 3 words
Peace, Equanimity, and Tranquility
Dedication Is Cool
A festival where being sober and going to bed early is cool, accepted, and very much needed so that you are awake, showered and ready to roll out your yoga mat and sit on your half moon meditation cushion at 6 am.
International teachers teaching a variety of different techniques and practices make this yoga festival a melting pot of wisdom. The perfect place to try new styles learn more and recharge your batteries. Whether you miss India, love yoga or are a beginner with a thirst to learn more, this is the place for you.
Camping, luxury camping, campervan parking or hotels in the near by village creates space for everyone and all needs and requirements.
What to bring:
- Swim suit
- Gas stove
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Multi purpose soap
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- A meditation cushion so that you can sit comfortably when attending lectures and talks
- Camping - tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow
- Clothes for warm days and cool evenings
- A variety of your favorite delicious foods - We brought home-made brownie bites, fruit, mungbeans, and rice.
- Yoga mat bag
- Reusable water bottle - IMPORTANT ITEM TO BRING :)
- Eye pillow for relaxation perfect for the amazing gong baths
- Yoga props
- Note book and pen
- A good non-slip biodegradable natural yoga mat
- Plates, bowls, cutlery, cup for tea
- Salt and pepper
- Jump leads (incase your car/van battery runs out like ours did)