Visit the famous Beatles ashram. The Beatles visited Rishikesh in 1968 for meditation. After this visit, Rishikesh suddenly came into the limelight throughout the world. The Beatles came here to learn transcendental meditation at Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s Ashram.
Visit Kunjapuri temple. With picnic breakfast on the hills. This is one of the must-visit places of the Tehri district not just because of its story related to gods and goddesses but also for the panoramic view of Garhwal Himalayan peaks like Swarga Rohini, Gangotri, Banderpunch and Chaukhamba to the north and Rishikesh.
Visit Vashistha Cave in Rishikesh. Vashistha cave is the cave of great sage Vashistha. This cave is located 25 km from Rishikesh and it is believed that Vashistha Rishi meditated here. This cave is a beautiful place for meditation
- Yoga philosophy – the thoughts and ideas behind the yoga postures.
- Yoga history – how yoga has developed over the many years to what it is today.
- Techniques – learn alignment of the most common yoga postures.
- Ayurveda – with one of Rishikesh’s well-respected doctors. In this workshop, you will learn how to maintain balance and live life to the full from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- Mauna, mantra and agni hotra – what it is, its benefits and why to bring it into a regular practice.
- Authentic Indian cooking workshop with Indian chefs